Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Calling All Future Bakeologists!

Hey there sweeties!

Your syllabus includes demonstrations on all things sweet! From breads to cake decorating to perfecting the french macaron, you name it I will make it! If you haven't already guessed, I have a thing for baking.... scratch that I have a passion for baking. I recently just graduated from Johnson and Wales University with my Bachelors in Baking and Pastry Arts, so I know a little about the industry.

Establishing this blog was not just to get my name out there but to network with fellow bakers and share recipes and techniques from across the world. This isn't your typical food blog with recipes this is an opportunity to share my passion with those who also have a similar passion. If you want a recipe or to see something made, just send me an email and it will be added onto the list! Thank you for the future support and lets bake!

                                   Welcome to the magical land of Bakeology!

No comments:

Post a Comment